CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Little Organization

As each new school year rolls around, I discover how completely unorganized I really am.  I guess we get lax over the summer...

As I was surfing the web the other day, I came across some handy dandy little "organization" helpers, and decided that I could make the same things with Heritage Makers.




Instructions:
1.  Create your chart with a 12 x 12 scrap page
2.  Laminate
3.  Attach a dry erase marker to the page
4.  Place magnets on the back of the page and put it on the fridge.

They're really very simple, but could be a big help in keeping me (er...I mean our family) organized.  What else could you do?  Chore charts for the kids, A babysitter guide, A weekly schedule...there are endless possiblities...although, probably limited refrigerator space!

Have fun!  Get organized!  Everyone knows an organized mama is a happy mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment