CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 11, 2011

Quick {Cute} Gifts

Wow...it's been a while! Sorry 'bout that!


Okay, so I absolutely loved Pres. Dieter F. Uchtdorf's talk from the LDS Women's Broadcast, and it totally inspired me to make some fun little crafty things that I can give as gifts (or keep for myself)! I started with the tiles (cause those are right in my wheelhouse), then I decided I'd make bookmarks, and then my daughter came home with some WAY cute bottlecap stuff, so I decided to do some necklaces, keychains, and magnets! Hmm...do ya think I went overboard? Nah!! I'm all about using the "same thing" in lots of different ways.

Each of these little crafts is SUPER EASY to make, and could be embellished with some fun ribbon, maybe a pop out flower on the tile, or some cute beads on the necklace or keychains! (And can I just say how much I LOVE the little bottlecap crafts right now!...SUPER CUTE!)





If you're interested in making this gift, start your free Heritage Makers Account, and go to it OR contact me about pricing and I will make any of the items for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment